Elisabeth Gasbarre Roulleau
Travelling and experiencing various traditional embroidery techniques abroad helps me to expand my knowledge and feed my passion for Haute-Couture Embroidery. During my travels, I have had the great fortune of:
• embroidering for Cecile Henri in Paris for various collections including Dior, Chanel and Azzaro;
• realizing prototypes for Hermès;
• embroidering a wedding dress for Didit Hediprasetyo of Jakarta;
• creating a Chafor cocktail dress in Munich;
• training stylists for Desigual in Barcelona;
• collaborating with designer Alexis Mabille for Impasse 13 & Treizeor to embroider Jérôme Dillinger’s last collection;
• and over the years, I have embroidered countless custom orders for one-of-a-kind pieces.
Today, it is my pleasure to pass on my knowledge to students of Art, Fashion, and Design, giving courses at various schools, but also teaching private and group lessons in my own studio.